Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

disappointed

this was nothing as i were to expect for episode 6. You were on the right track up till now.

But, even the best of shows have their downsides... we are all sure you know this...

Please dont waste your time ruining burntfaceman at the same time you kill this one off.

C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii

Beautifully Done

man, this was too funny.

I went back and saw the first two... you guys have come along way with your style.. it keeps getting better and better.

I only wish i thought of this idea before you guys!

Keep up the great work, and please make more.

RavenJinn responds:

;) hehe.. thnx you man.

The Hatta' The Hatta'

wow...

... what's with the negative reviews. you make a cartoon... you are the author, and everyone else tells you how to do it!!!

crazy stuff.

The people telling the artist how to write a cartoon: if you don't like this one, why don't you show them how to do it? Until then, you are unimportant and so are your reviews.

Overall, as per usual, excellent work. I (along with many, many other people) look forward to see more of your work!

Terrorist Killer Terrorist Killer

THERE you go!

see.. its doing much better now that its in a "finished" state :)

Smith responds:

yer i added a preloader and that stuffed it coz i tested it before i added it but not after

Lots in one Tutorial Lots in one Tutorial

ok..

i gave it a 10 for violence because you are showing kids how to make stick-movies... and that makes me ANNNNNNNNGRRRRY. (but at the same time, you are only helping produce more blam points for me :)

but, "A" for effort.

Neko responds:

and also, i am helping kids make better stick animations, don't worry if there is another, then it will be full body...

Unlock Unlock

awesome

thats a totally cool game.. nice work!