Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

disappointed

this was nothing as i were to expect for episode 6. You were on the right track up till now.

But, even the best of shows have their downsides... we are all sure you know this...

Please dont waste your time ruining burntfaceman at the same time you kill this one off.

C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii

Beautifully Done

man, this was too funny.

I went back and saw the first two... you guys have come along way with your style.. it keeps getting better and better.

I only wish i thought of this idea before you guys!

Keep up the great work, and please make more.

RavenJinn responds:

;) hehe.. thnx you man.

The Hatta' The Hatta'

wow...

... what's with the negative reviews. you make a cartoon... you are the author, and everyone else tells you how to do it!!!

crazy stuff.

The people telling the artist how to write a cartoon: if you don't like this one, why don't you show them how to do it? Until then, you are unimportant and so are your reviews.

Overall, as per usual, excellent work. I (along with many, many other people) look forward to see more of your work!

PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 23 PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 23

BAHAHAHAAAAA

we love "piconjo" XD

Ep2 - The Patience Test Ep2 - The Patience Test

this is some funny shit man

man you rock.
this was probably *the* funniest flash ive seen on this site yet.

The only problem is, its longer than 30 seconds and there are no stick men dying. Since the majority of the people on this site are 14 years old, it may not get good ratings.

But, it is now in my favs and i will promote it when i can :)

Lew82 responds:

hey thanks dude for the review ;) if you wanna check out any of the other stuff it's at www.castletoonz.com. dunno if the other stuff there is as good or not haha, but yeah cheers anyway bro.

Fun With Paper Fun With Paper

EXTREMLY creative

Nicely done. i can't imagine how long that must have taken you to finish.

Keep up the great work and please make more!!

EKublai responds:

Sure thing.

A Donald Trump Cartoon A Donald Trump Cartoon

don't listen to the negative crap...

this was very well done. one of the better original shorts i have seen in a while.

keep up the excellent work and please make some more :)

Mr.Sandman Mr.Sandman

not bad...

the gore needs a little work... but this is your first flash. If you keep at it, you'll be fine. i actually have hope for you.

PICONJO Confession XIII PICONJO Confession XIII

BAHAHHAHAHAH

THIS ROCKS.
MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR FAG EPIC KISS BULLSHIT!
5/5